REQUIRED COVID-19 Protocol
Time in Jewelry Shop must be RESERVED via Skedda.
No more than two users at a time (one per row of benches) plus one at kiln or pulse arc welder.
Masks required at all times.
NO gloves permitted, as they can cause injury while using rotary tools (flex shaft, polishing machine).
Each time you use the Jewelry Shop:
- Sanitize your workbench before and after using
- Bottle marked “SANITIZING SPRAY” on shelf by entry to Jewelry Shop
- Treated surface must remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe dry with a clean paper towel.
- Sanitize all borrowed tools and shared equipment handles before and after use, including but not limited to:
- Outside of borrowed tool box, plus pliers, saw frame, files, etc.
- Rolling Mill handle and dial
- Vise handle
- Pickle lid
- Must use “SANITIZING WIPES” (not spray) on shelf by entry to Jewelry Shop before and after using:
- Flex shaft handpiece
- Torch handpiece
- Acetylene tank regulator handle
- Acetylene tank valve
Have questions? Contact email@example.com