Artisan's Asylum has one parking lot (the L shaped lot as shown on the map), as well as two spaces adjacent to our building, as also shown on the map.
All cars must be marked with an Artisan's Asylum sticker (see the "Parking Stickers and Identification section").
- Cars must have a parking sticker. Cars parked in the L lot during weekdays without a sticker will be towed!
- Parking is for use while at the Asylum only.
- No overnight parking is allowed if not at the Asylum.
- Cars left over 24 hours may be towed.
- Do not park vehicles permanently in the parking lot.
- Do not park in the loading dock unless actively using it.
- Do not park in front of the 8 Tyler St loading dock
- Do not use handicap parking unless you have a permit.
Parking Stickers and Identification
If you are a member, please obtain a sticker for your cars at the front desk during staffed hours. For documentation purposes, you'll need to print your name on a sheet at the desk noting that you've received a sticker. All non-members will use hang tags provided at the front desk.
The sticker is a front-adhesive sticker which should be placed on the interior surface of the lower left hand side (the side behind the driver seat) of your back window. Hang tags are also available. If you don't want to put a sticker on your window or rear view mirror, make sure it is easily visible on the driver's side of your car so you don't get towed.
The L lot has active towing M-F, 8am-5pm. If your car gets towed, call Pat's Towing at 617 354-4000
In order for us to be good neighbors, street parking is for loading and unloading only.