Mail and Deliveries
How to address mail
- As a member, you can have mail, packages and deliveries addressed to 10 Tyler St, Somerville, MA 02143. Make sure your name and/or company name is address label for fast processing.
- Please make sure the front desk has all your possible aliases and business names on file.
Mail Area (located next to the main entrance)
- The mail area is located next to the main entrance.
- As a courtesy, Front desk volunteers send mail notifications via email when packages are received.
- You may receive one email per package or a single email indicating multiple packages.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of your incoming packages, and front desk volunteers and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Paper mail is alphabetized by last name or company name.
We have a commercial loading dock where you can accept freight deliveries or load and unload materials and projects.
- The member is responsible for accepting their own deliveries at the dock. Be present when they arrive.
- Do not leave items on the loading dock.
- Do not prop open the doors in the loading dock.
- Use door 10 only.
- If you have a shipment going out, be available to handle the pickup. Shipping companies are often optimistic about the schedule, so leave a time buffer (early or late arrival).
- Once unloading is complete, park your vehicle in the Dane Street parking lot.
- Carts are first come, first serve, and include a mix of flat carts, hand trucks, lumber carts, and pallet jacks.
- Any items left on a cart unattended without a tag are subject to being left on the ground if the cart is needed by someone else.