Online Tools and Apps - Transactions and Coordination
Online tools (Our work depends on these tools)
- BookStack (http://bookstack.artisansasylum.com) is our wiki, and you're here! Bookmark this resource as your online reference desk.
- Club Automation (http://artisans.clubautomation.com) is our member management software. It's where billing and important emails get sent from. Please make sure your account information is up to date.
- Forums (http://forums.artisansasylum.com) powers our bulletin board system, where we post updates, resources, and host a variety of ongoing community discussions.
- Google Groups powers our business emails and our discussion lists. These include:
- Shop specific communication
- Community-wide conversations
- Skedda (http://artisans.skedda.com) is our online booking calendar. It's where you need to book your time in all shops and on some machines.
- We use WordPress to power our website, where you can manage your membership level, start or cancel a studio, or pause your membership here:
- Venmo (we are @artisansasylum) powers payments, including the Snack Emporium and Digital Fabrication shop.